- Cookies that record your password and keep your website/mobile application/mobile site session open continuously, thus saving you the hassle of entering a password multiple times each time you visit, and
- Cookies that remember and recognize you on subsequent visits to the website/mobile app/mobile site.
- It is used to determine from where and which devices you are connected to electronic trading platforms operated by VENUS AYAKKABI, content you view the website/mobile app/mobile site, duration of your visit and the website/mobile app/mobile site, including the determination of how you use; web site/mobile app/mobile usage habits.
- It is used to deliver content and advertisement that are more relevant to your interests and to you in other words, for targeted advertising/promotion purposes. By matching the information obtained through Cookies with other personal data, VENÜS AYAKKABI offers you more appropriate content, personalized campaigns and products, and never offers you any more content or opportunities that you have previously stated you did not want.
- How does VENÜS AYAK. VE DERİ ÜRÜN. SAN. VE TİC.LTD.ŞTİ., use third party cookies for advertising and retargeting?
In addition, your personal data and e-mail address are shared with these platforms in order to serve advertisement that may be of interest to you on social media platforms and to create a private audience. Your email address is transmitted through the secure channels and environments offered by these platforms. Your email address will not be shared with third parties or other advertisers and will be deleted from the systems of social media platforms as soon as possible after the pairing process is complete.
Instead of cookies, Google and the Criteo SDK (Software Development Kit) are used in the mobile application.
By following these steps, you can obtain information about cookies and use your right to allow or deny them, depending on the type of your Internet Browser:
Google Chrome: you can allow or block cookies from the “Cookie” tab by clicking the “lock sign” or “i” in the “address section” of your browser.
Internet Explorer: click the “Security” tab in the “tool” or “tools” section in the upper right corner of your browser and perform our cookie management in the form of “Allow” or “deny”.
Mozilla Firefox: click the “Open Menu” tab in the top right corner of your browser. Use the “privacy and security” button to manage your cookies by clicking on the “options” image.
Safari: you can select the “safari” tab in the “Settings” section of your phone and provide all your cookie management in the “privacy and security” section.
If you reject persistent cookies or session cookies, you may continue to use the website, mobile application, and the mobile site, but you may not be able to access or have limited access to all functions of the website, the mobile application, and the mobile site. In the mobile application, the situation may vary.
Types of Cookies
Types of cookies by time of use: electronic commerce platforms operated by VENÜS AYAKKABI uses session cookies and persistent cookies based on time of use on its website, mobile application and mobile site. The session cookie ends when you close your browser. A persistent cookie stays on your hard drive for a long time or indefinitely.
Types of cookies according to the owner of the cookie or the party that placed the cookie: According to the party placing it on the website, mobile app and mobile site of the electronic commerce platforms operated by VENÜS AYAKKABI “VENÜS AYAKKABI cookies and third party cookies are used. While VENÜS AYAKKABI cookies are created by VENÜS AYAKKABI third-party cookies are managed by third-party companies with whom we cooperate.
Types of cookies for purposes of use: technical cookies, verification cookies, targeting/advertising cookies, personalization cookies and analytical cookies are used on the web site, mobile application and mobile site and electronic commerce platforms operated by VENÜS AYAKKABI. By using these cookies VENÜS AYAKKABI determines the features that separates the members use for advertising campaigns according to taste and preference, to separate members to large groups and to determine their average expenditure, age, gender, preferences, categories, shopping, mobile usage rate for conducts statistical studies and identify their spending habits.